IN PERSON SERVICE PLAN
The safety of you and your family is our number one priority. We are committed to making our in person services as safe as possible.
What to expect when you come to RHC in person:
- A safe, welcoming place to find and follow Jesus.
- All of our Dream Teamer’s will be smiling with their eyes behind a mask!
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the building.
- In accordance with the Riley County health department order # 20, seating in the auditorium will be typical to pre-Covid seating aka you can choose where you’d like to sit versus wedding style seating!
- However, if you would prefer to have more elbow room between you and others, we have additional seating in Room 10, where you can worship and be physically distanced.
- We will continue to provide a “low touch” experience so we will not yet pass offering buckets. You can give in person at our next step table, use our safe and secure website, app, text to give, or mail your gift.
- Every chair will be sanitized prior to and between each worship service.
- Kids Rock is meeting in person with extra safe and sanitized precautions taken to ensure your kiddos can learn about Jesus and be safe!
How You Can Help:
- Though we are no longer doing wedding style seating if you call RHC home, partner with us by sitting toward the front and scooting to the middle of your row when you arrive!
- If you don’t feel well, please stay home and join us at Rock Hills Church online on Facebook or YouTube live at 9a, 10:30a, or 12p Sunday’s.
- We will continue to honor the Riley County Mask mandate so you can come in your own mask or we will have one available for you if needed!
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- We will continue to update our processes & experiences. Thank you for your help & patience as we serve you & our community!
If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
- Cough or Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath