We are taking extra precautions to keep kiddos safe in the midst of this season. Hand sanitizer is available for all volunteers and children upon entering every classroom. All toys and surfaces are sanitized between services. Masks are available for use if desired.
Kids Rock is a safe, fun, age appropriate environment for your child to find and follow Jesus.
We are taking additional steps to keep our Kids Rock environments safe for your family.
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Kids Rock spaces during and between services.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at the Kids Rock Check In and Drop-off/Pick-Up Stations.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized prior to Sunday and between each service.
- Masks are available for use if desired.
When you arrive for the first time, you will head straight to our Kids Rock Guest Check In Table.
- Be prepared to take about 5 minutes to share your child(ren)’s information with us.
- A nametag will be provided for your child with a matching parent tag for yourself. You will use this tag to check your child out of class at the end of service. Our Dream Teamers will match the tags of each child/parent to ensure a safe transition at check out.
- A Dream Teamer will give you a tour of our Kids Rock space and show you to your child’s classroom. For our Preschool and Elementary classrooms, there are tv’s outside the classroom for you to watch your child enter and interact as they start their class. For the toddler and nursery classrooms, you’re welcome to watch from the door as your child has their first interactions in class.
- If for any reason we need to contact you during service, the code listed on your parent tag will appear on the screen in Room 9 and Room 10. This indicates that you are needed in your child’s classroom. We may also contact you via text on the phone number provided at Check In if necessary.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Kids Rock safe, so please stay home and participate in Kids Rock Online if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
2 & 3 Year Olds
Visiting us for the first time? No fear! Look for Kids Rock Guest Check-In when you arrive. We will meet your family, check your child into class and one of our volunteers will lead your child to their age appropriate room. We can’t wait to meet you!
Our dream teamers are trained to create an atmosphere where families can confidently leave their children while they are in service. Every Kids Rock dream teamer is screened with a background check and our Safety team is monitoring the building each service.
Your kids will experience an age appropriate lesson that will teach them about God and His love for them. The teaching is interactive and utilizes multiple approaches for different learning styles. Our goal is for kids to understand who Jesus is and how He can make a difference in their lives. They will have a lot of fun!